Let's Talk Trendy


What's Trending...
Decor trends come and go, but the latest rose gold and marble combination mixes glam style to create a clean look. Marble everything.  It is all the rage and we can all agree that marble is nothing new.  While too much of one or the other could read as over-the-top, you can easily incorporate this combo into your kitchen, lighting or personal space.  
I am addicted to this chic combo from marble nails to rose gold phone cases, love!! The classic black and white digital swirls adds a modern touch to anything you want to upgrade.  I really see this trend staying around for a while.      



The hottest skincare trend right now are FACE MASKS.  Celebrities and Instagram have played a major role in the products popularity. Seriously though, masks offer more than just the entertainment value, they are a great instant fix for any skin concerns.  You can 'mask' while watching TV, traveling, and some masks you can wear while you sleep.  If you are going to jump on the bandwagon, I highly suggest checking out stores such as Forever21 and Walmart before dropping some serious dough on pricey brands.  Pinterest offers a lot of DIY homemade masks as well (charcoal, vinegar, honey, coconut oil) if you're feeling creative and looking into a cleaner, vegan,  beauty options.  Sheets masks also make great gifts especially as party favors or a girls night in. Next time you're out at the store, grab a bottle of wine and mask away!




 






When it comes to 2017 fashion trends, I am most excited for the comeback of Adidas aka the #threestripelife.  Okay, I admit I can totally go overboard with buying EVERYTHING Adidas but no regrets.  From hoodies, to sneakers, tee shirts and legging, bring it on.  Admit it, you owned a pair of the shell toe Adidas sneakers back in middle school.  That trend did not last long BUT lets hope the NMD style is here to stay.  Aside from the super cute look, they are unbelievably comfortable if you don't mind spending the money. My favorite Adidas purchase (aside from my NMDs) is a short black skirt I picked up from Urban Outfitters in LA, it sold out instantly and I got so many compliments walking down Melrose from the Cali natives.  Adidas is setting the bar high. 







All things bright, tropical and magical. When the mermaid and unicorn trend was starting, it made me wish I was 12 years old again.  Not so sure how I could pull off a unicorn hat or a mermaid purse HOWEVER pineapple and cactus theme? YEP super cute and trending in the 20-40 age bracket!  From throw pillows to desk decor to screen
 savers, I'm totally digging this theme.  Put something like a big golden pineapple as a center piece in a dull room and it comes alive and says this is who I am. Pineapples remind me of anything tropical and happy, like a palm tree.   The #pineapple hashtag has over 4 millions images on Instagram.  Be a pineapple, stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet.  





 Bee Kind  ©




Comments

Popular Posts