My Fall Favorites

I am such an Autumn person.  Give me a quiet cozy spot, warm drink, a good book on a crisp day and I would be in my glory.  As much as we are all in denial of the summer season winding down, there is simply one cure for that......


PUMPKIN SPICE.  Right down to pumpkin scented deodorant. Ok no, I'm kidding but overall, pumpkin flavored everything.  That's why pumpkin tops the list.


Top 10 Fall Favs

1. P U M P K I N  (coffee, bread, donuts, cookies, candles)
2.  Sweaters
3.  Dark nail polish (Russian Navy)
4. Football season
5. Salted Carmel EVERYTHING
6. Returning TV shows (The Walking Dead, This Is Us)
7. Burberry Brit perfume, my fall scent
8. Candles- if you're not burning candles from Bath n Body works, you're missing out
9. Farmers markets/county fairs
10. Decor from Target



I limited myself to 10 favs BUT the changing of the leaves would make 11.  Honestly, there is nothing comparable to the picture perfect color leaves, when you're driving down the road and it looks like a real life painting.......

I would LOVE to hear what y'alls fall favs are!! Please comment below







Comments

Popular Posts